Terms of Service
By using the TMDN Software Package Wiki web site (“Service”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). If changes are made to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our site before the changes are effective. Continued use of the site after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- You must be involved at some level with the implementation of Software Package systems in one of the Intellectual Property Offices of the European Trade Mark and Design Network (TMDN) or Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) to use this Service.
- You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your Office needs. One person may not maintain more than one account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password and responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trade mark laws).
Copyright and Content Ownership
- No intellectual property rights are claimed over the material you provide to the Service. However, by setting your pages to be viewed publicly, you agree to allow others members to view your Content.
- TMDN does not pre-screen Content, but has the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
Cancellation and Termination
- Account deletion is not possible as it can have effects over the Service content. However, cancellation is possible by blocking your account. An email to firstname.lastname@example.org should suffice.
- All of your Content will remain available in the Service upon cancellation.
- TMDN, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service unless it is in the scope and premises of one of the member Offices of TMDN or ASEAN.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You expressly understand and agree that TMDN shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third-party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.